Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Graduation!





What a day! Friday was Emma & Ella's last day of preschool and graduation performance. It was definitely an emotional day. They have both grown and matured so much over the last year. I am so proud of each of them. I can't believe my babies are headed to kindergarten this fall. Ella tells me she will fill my pockets with kisses so I will have them while she is away during the day. The graduating class (minus Ella) performed songs in the auditorium and then were presented a "first" Bible and their completed graduation book filled with different events and certificates that were completed throughout the school year. The kids then got to play some games outside and eat a picnic lunch. We even let Taylor skip school in the morning so she could be with us. Emma & Ella really wanted her to be there. Now...for those of you that know Ella well enough know why she did not perform. She is NOT a center of attention type girl. I thought maybe once she was with her class she would be fine. She did the complete rehersal the day before but there was no audience. The day of graduation, she walked into the auditorium at performance time and completely broke down. She ended up sitting on my lap and watched Emma, who did a GREAT job! Ella even told her how proud she was of her. Taylor has only a few days of school left and we plan to have a great summer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: