Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!





WOW....that't about all I can say! I can hardly believe that my babies are 5 years old. I know it sounds so cliche' to say "I can remember the day they were born" but it truly does not seem like 5 years ago. They have grown up so quickly, with a little help from their big sister, right before my eyes. They are a true joy to be around and make me smile and sometimes cry everyday. They are also as different as night and day. Emma is very girly and likes to be fashionable, have her hair done, and not get dirty. Ella, on the other hand, is a struggle to even get dressed and comb her hair, likes to hunt bugs and finds dirt without even looking. Throw Taylor in the mix and we have a house full of drama but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: