Friday, March 28, 2008

Notice.......


......the earrings! Taylor got her ears pierced today. We have talked about it a few times and I had told her when she was ready that I would let her. Well, I guess today was it. We had planned to go to the mall and she started thinking about it last night going back and forth of doing it and not. I honestly didn't think it would happen. Then....there was only 1 person working untill later in the day so each ear had to be done seperately. Now....I really thought that was a deal breaker but Taylor didn't want to wait. She picked her earrings and was done within minutes. Of course, we then had to shop for earrings which she won't be able to wear for 8 weeks but it was super fun for her. I think Emma will be next. She has been talking about it for a long while but I said she had to wait till she was 5. Ella....who knows!?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Taylor! Earrings are so much fun! There are so many to choose from.