Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Emma's Dance Recital costume

The attached link shows Emma's dance recital outfit for the tap dance portion of her show that will be in May. The tap routine is about baby ducks. She will also be performing as a butterfly in a ballet routine. We did not have to buy a costume for this part. She will be wearing a white leotard with white tights and the teacher is providing each student with a different set of colored wings and tutu. I don't have any current dance class photos. Keep looking.....I will add some soon.
Dansco [ Chickie Doo ] - Chickie Doo

3 comments:

Michelle said...

wo, that's something. kristin would like to know the dates because she would like to attend.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can picture Emma wearing this cute costume! I wish I could be there! Can't wait for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

you never added any pictures with Emma in this cute costume.. maybe you can send me one?