Saturday, February 03, 2007

SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW



Ella catching snowflakes on her tounge.We finally have some snow worth measuring and our snow blower is at Nana's and Grandpa Jim's. You don't think about it until you need it. The girls had a 2 hour school delay on Monday and school was cancelled on Tuesday. I think we ended up with around 7 inches. I ended up shoveling the drive and thought the girls would like to play outside but Ella was the only one up for it. She was out over an hour with me. She loved clearing the snow off anything she could reach. She would make a snow pile at the end of her slide to land in. Champ even enjoys playing in the snow for awhile. Until his paws get cold. I don't think Taylor and Emma are going to be my outsiders. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the girls & Champ dog!

Beth said...

We're going to have to come see you girls just to get snow! Our snow is all dirty from the field across the street. And it is blowing all over the place! :o(

Anonymous said...

I could have used some help today, Ella. The snow was so heavy it could have been used to make an igloo~
love,
bic a bic